Land O'Lakes Purina Feed has implemented a voluntary recall of some horse feed due to a possible excess of aflatoxin.
California voters will decide Oct. 7 whether to recall Gov. Gray Davis and replace him with one of more than one hundred candidates. But as far as the three influential Sacrameno lobbyists are concerned, the decision doesn't figure to have much of an impact on Thoroughbred racing in the state.
Gtech Holdings, the world's dominant operator of national and state lotteries and co-owner of Turfway park, issued warnings Wednesday about a possible breach of its computerized system for paying scratch-off tickets in Taiwan.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Podcast: Bob Baffert and the Breeders' Cup
- Kentucky Regulator Approves 2015 Race Dates
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- Raffetto Joins New England HPBA Effort
- Trainer D'Amato's Success Long Time in Coming
- CT Classic Could Move to Afternoon in 2015
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- Fawkner, Adelaide Among Cox Plate Favorites
- Foreign Policy to Stand at River Oaks Farms