Jockey Rajiv Maragh is scheduled to return to the races Feb. 28, a little less than two months after sustaining a hairline fracture to the T3 vertebrae of his upper back in a Dec. 31 spill at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby