Massachusetts voters reversed course Nov. 4 and approved a ban on Greyhound racing in the state eight years after they narrowly defeated a similar ballot question.
Racetracks in Massachusetts could shut down Jan. 1, 2006, should they fail to strike a new agreement on simulcasts.
Most Popular Stories
- Day By Day
- Seven Derby Hopefuls Bred Outside Kentucky
- Cairo Prince Scheduled for Ankle Surgery
- Champion Steeplechaser Flatterer Dies at 35
- Tamarando Tries Turf in Snow Chief Stakes
- NBC Sports Group to Air Derby, Triple Crown
- Kentucky Derby and Oaks Daily Updates
- Breeders' Cup Challenge Series Expands
- 40-Day Santa Anita Spring Meet Starts Friday
- Social Inclusion Breezes, Preakness Targeted