Rayina, a 3-year-old winning Irish-bred daughter of Sinndar, brought the most expensive price of 100,000 guineas during the second and final session of the Goffs November breeding stock sale in Ireland. Spratstown Stud purchased her from the Aga Khan Studs Nov. 23.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss
- Top 3-Year-Olds Abound in BC Classic
- Early Thoughts on the BC Pre-Entries
- Tampa Bay Releases 2014-15 Stakes Schedule