Dubawi had just the one representative in Book 2 of the Tattersalls October yearling sale, and demand for the sire's progeny remained high.
The sale saw 167 horses sell for 3,595,300 guineas ($6,049,452), at an average of 21,529 guineas ($36,224), and a median of 13,000 guineas ($21,874).
The Goffs Orby yearling sale ended its three-session run Sept. 29 in Ireland with a 3.4% increase from a year ago in its median price, a gross that remained about the same, and an increased clearance rate.
Indian Lodge left Ellinthorpe Stud under-manned when he missed last month's shuttle. Grand Lodge's exciting miler wasn't running late but a slightly elevated temperature caused veterinary surgeons to revoke his ticket out of Ireland.
Leading European first and second crop sire Charnwood Forest (Ire) has died after fracturing a leg at Rathbarry Stud in Ireland on Sunday.
Irish stallion Charnwood Forest was euthanized June 11 after breaking a leg while exercising at Liam Cashman's Rathbarry Stud in County Cork.
Most Popular Stories
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91
- Baffert Talks 2017 Triple Crown
- Elliott Honored with George Woolf Memorial Jockey Award
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Oscar Performance Targeting Keeneland for Season Debut
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Three Rules Fires Florida Bullet
- Boat Trip Gets First Foal Times Three
- Guest Suite Taking Farish, Howard on Classic Ride