Joel Rosario was cleared by California stewards Dec. 13 of charges that he failed to put forth his best effort in a race at Del Mar in September.
A hearing into charges from the California Horse Racing Board that jockey Joel Rosario "did not put forward his best effort" in a race this summer at Del Mar is set to resume Dec. 3.
- By Jack Shinar
Bay Meadows stewards say they are deliberating whether to take action against Hall of Fame jockey Russell Baze following a hearing the morning of Aug. 25 into a riding incident that generated contoversy.
Pensioned broodmare Country Queen, a former claimer who developed into one of the top grass mares in the late 1970s and in 1980, was euthanized Nov. 3 at Kim and Rodney Nardelli's Springwood near Lexington because of the infirmities of old age
Most Popular Stories
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- New York Lawmakers Question Cuomo's NYRA Plans
- Bahamian Squall's First Foal is a Colt
- Recalling World's Most Lucrative Races
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- Lane to Join The National Stud as New Stud Manager
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow