Joel Rosario was cleared by California stewards Dec. 13 of charges that he failed to put forth his best effort in a race at Del Mar in September.
A hearing into charges from the California Horse Racing Board that jockey Joel Rosario "did not put forward his best effort" in a race this summer at Del Mar is set to resume Dec. 3.
Bay Meadows stewards say they are deliberating whether to take action against Hall of Fame jockey Russell Baze following a hearing the morning of Aug. 25 into a riding incident that generated contoversy.
Pensioned broodmare Country Queen, a former claimer who developed into one of the top grass mares in the late 1970s and in 1980, was euthanized Nov. 3 at Kim and Rodney Nardelli's Springwood near Lexington because of the infirmities of old age
Most Popular Stories
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- F-T October Running Ahead of 2013 Record Pace
- HRTV to Air Live Coverage of Breeders' Cup
- Trakus Coming to Some Australian Racecourses
- Raffetto Joins New England HBPA Effort
- Podcast: Bob Baffert and the Breeders' Cup
- Fawkner, Adelaide Among Cox Plate Favorites