A Stormy Atlantic filly was the highest-priced horse sold April 22 during the third session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. spring juvenile auction in Central Florida. Consigned by Randy Miles, as agent, she brought $170,000 from Roger Dreyer.
A Roaring Fever filly and a Medaglia d'Oro colt turned in the fastest works at an eighth of a mile May 14 at Timonium in Maryland during the first session of the under tack show for the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic May sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Participants in Keeneland's April juvenile auction talk about the horses and the new format.
Participants in the Keeneland April sale of 2-year-olds in training have a lot to talk about prior to the auction's two-night run, which is scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday in Central Kentucky.
A More Than Ready filly was among the standouts during the under tack shows for Fasig-Tipton Midlantic preferred sale of 2-year-olds in training in Maryland.
Most Popular Stories
- Stellar Wind Upsets Beholder
- Maiden No More, Laoban Stuns Jim Dandy Rivals
- Flintshire Scores in Eventful Bowling Green
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- A. P. Indian Outduels Holy Boss in Vanderbilt
- Lexie Lou Goes Wire to Wire in Victoriana
- Pennsylvania Sanctions Trainer Preciado
- Minding Overcomes Trouble for Nassau Win
- Monmouth, Suffolk Battle Over Entries
- Mind Your Biscuits Takes Amsterdam