A Stormy Atlantic filly was the highest-priced horse sold April 22 during the third session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. spring juvenile auction in Central Florida. Consigned by Randy Miles, as agent, she brought $170,000 from Roger Dreyer.
A Roaring Fever filly and a Medaglia d'Oro colt turned in the fastest works at an eighth of a mile May 14 at Timonium in Maryland during the first session of the under tack show for the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic May sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Participants in Keeneland's April juvenile auction talk about the horses and the new format.
Participants in the Keeneland April sale of 2-year-olds in training have a lot to talk about prior to the auction's two-night run, which is scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday in Central Kentucky.
A More Than Ready filly was among the standouts during the under tack shows for Fasig-Tipton Midlantic preferred sale of 2-year-olds in training in Maryland.
Most Popular Stories
- The Influence of His Majesty
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- Two Fillies Among 37 Ohio Derby Nominees
- Integral Flies to Victory in Falmouth Stakes
- TimeformUS Weekend Stakes Analysis
- French Derby Duo Face Off at Longchamp
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- AHC: Bonus Depreciation Bill Passed by House