Buyers with unfilled orders continued to shop the Keeneland September yearling sale during the Sept. 24 penultimate session as numbers for the marathon auction are nearly identical to 2015.
A Stormy Atlantic filly was the highest-priced horse sold April 22 during the third session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. spring juvenile auction in Central Florida. Consigned by Randy Miles, as agent, she brought $170,000 from Roger Dreyer.
A Roaring Fever filly and a Medaglia d'Oro colt turned in the fastest works at an eighth of a mile May 14 at Timonium in Maryland during the first session of the under tack show for the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic May sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Participants in Keeneland's April juvenile auction talk about the horses and the new format.
Participants in the Keeneland April sale of 2-year-olds in training have a lot to talk about prior to the auction's two-night run, which is scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday in Central Kentucky.
A More Than Ready filly was among the standouts during the under tack shows for Fasig-Tipton Midlantic preferred sale of 2-year-olds in training in Maryland.
Most Popular Stories
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- First Foal by Palace Malice Born
- Classic Empire Aims for Season Debut in Holy Bull
- Zito Saddles 2,000th Winner
- Prize Exhibit Sweeps by in Megahertz
- Grade 1 Winner Bradester to Stud at Valor Farm
- Green Gratto Grinds Out Toboggan Win
- Zayat, Romans Want to See Prayer for Relief in Pegasus
- Arrogate Sails Through Penultimate Work for Pegasus Cup
- Mahoning Valley Announces Purse Increase