A Stormy Atlantic filly was the highest-priced horse sold April 22 during the third session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. spring juvenile auction in Central Florida. Consigned by Randy Miles, as agent, she brought $170,000 from Roger Dreyer.
A Roaring Fever filly and a Medaglia d'Oro colt turned in the fastest works at an eighth of a mile May 14 at Timonium in Maryland during the first session of the under tack show for the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic May sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Participants in Keeneland's April juvenile auction talk about the horses and the new format.
Participants in the Keeneland April sale of 2-year-olds in training have a lot to talk about prior to the auction's two-night run, which is scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday in Central Kentucky.
A More Than Ready filly was among the standouts during the under tack shows for Fasig-Tipton Midlantic preferred sale of 2-year-olds in training in Maryland.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chrome' Draws Outside Post 9 for World Cup
- Four Penn National Vets Face Federal Charges
- Fields Shaping Up for Wood Memorial Day
- Castellano Gears Up for Busy FL Derby Day
- Gulfstream Should Have Lucrative FL Derby Day
- Champion Sire Smart Strike Euthanized
- One Lucky Dane to Join Dortmund in SA Derby
- Competitive Edge Wins Comeback at Gulfstream
- Dubai Trackwork Notes, March 27
- License Review Likely for Charged Penn Vets