J. Curtis Linnell was appointed vice president of wagering analysis and operations for the Thoroughbred Racing Protective Bureau at its board meeting Aug. 7 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
The Thoroughbred Racing Associations board of directors elected Scott Wells, president of Remington Park in Oklahoma City, the organization's 36th president at its March 5 meeting in Tampa, Fla.
Christopher McErlean, vice president of racing for Penn National Gaming, was elected the 35th president of the Thoroughbred Racing Associations at its annual board of directors' meeting Feb. 22.
Canterbury Park Holding reported an 11.4% increase in revenue and a 28.6% increase in net income for the first quarter ending March 31. Revenue of $8.9 million and net income of $931,038 were records.
Most Popular Stories
- Outplay Outclasses Competition in Curlin Stakes
- Bidding on Belmont Land Allowed; NHL Team Interested
- Irish War Cry Morning-Line Pick in Wide-Open Haskell
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Monmouth's Big Day
- Litfin at Large: Big 3-Year-Old Races This Weekend
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Miss Temple City Set for U.S. Return in Matchmaker
- Queen's Plate Winner Holy Helena Aiming for Alabama
- Terra Promessa, Paid Up Subscriber Face Off in Shuvee
- Fayeq Impresses in Saratoga Allowance Victory