J. Curtis Linnell was appointed vice president of wagering analysis and operations for the Thoroughbred Racing Protective Bureau at its board meeting Aug. 7 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
The Thoroughbred Racing Associations board of directors elected Scott Wells, president of Remington Park in Oklahoma City, the organization's 36th president at its March 5 meeting in Tampa, Fla.
Christopher McErlean, vice president of racing for Penn National Gaming, was elected the 35th president of the Thoroughbred Racing Associations at its annual board of directors' meeting Feb. 22.
Canterbury Park Holding reported an 11.4% increase in revenue and a 28.6% increase in net income for the first quarter ending March 31. Revenue of $8.9 million and net income of $931,038 were records.
Most Popular Stories
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate
- Two Juveniles Post Fastest Times at Barretts
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- McCraken Stretches Out in Keeneland Work
- Dortmund Back to Dirt in Next Start
- Animo de Valeroso to Stand at Duncan Farms
- Girvin Heads Louisiana Derby Field
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset