J. Curtis Linnell was appointed vice president of wagering analysis and operations for the Thoroughbred Racing Protective Bureau at its board meeting Aug. 7 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
The Thoroughbred Racing Associations board of directors elected Scott Wells, president of Remington Park in Oklahoma City, the organization's 36th president at its March 5 meeting in Tampa, Fla.
Christopher McErlean, vice president of racing for Penn National Gaming, was elected the 35th president of the Thoroughbred Racing Associations at its annual board of directors' meeting Feb. 22.
Canterbury Park Holding reported an 11.4% increase in revenue and a 28.6% increase in net income for the first quarter ending March 31. Revenue of $8.9 million and net income of $931,038 were records.
Most Popular Stories
- Curlin to Hill 'n' Dale in 2016
- Rachel's Valentina, Tonasah Head Spinaway
- USADA Contributes to Steroid Crackdown
- Del Mar Debutante Field Talented and Diverse
- Back to Business for Liam's Map in Woodward
- Spendthrift Out Front with Top Sires' Fees
- Goldy Espony on Streak Entering Glens Falls
- Suffolk to Reopen for First of Three Programs
- No Stability with Texas Commission Funding
- Takeover Target Heads Saranac