J. Curtis Linnell was appointed vice president of wagering analysis and operations for the Thoroughbred Racing Protective Bureau at its board meeting Aug. 7 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
The Thoroughbred Racing Associations board of directors elected Scott Wells, president of Remington Park in Oklahoma City, the organization's 36th president at its March 5 meeting in Tampa, Fla.
Christopher McErlean, vice president of racing for Penn National Gaming, was elected the 35th president of the Thoroughbred Racing Associations at its annual board of directors' meeting Feb. 22.
Canterbury Park Holding reported an 11.4% increase in revenue and a 28.6% increase in net income for the first quarter ending March 31. Revenue of $8.9 million and net income of $931,038 were records.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- Cavorting to Distaff, Mohaymen Gets Time Off
- Belvoir Bay Makes the Grade in Torrey Pines
- Arrogate's Romp Enhances Half Sister's Value
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- War Front Gets 50th Black-Type Winner
- Strike Charmer Bests Lady Eli in Ballston Spa
- Nyquist Begins Work for Pennsylvania Derby
- Romero Rides First Winner at Indiana Grand