Rionda is intimately involved in the day-to-day challenges of the individual tracks, while also trying to guide the overall growth of Codere's racing division.
The international gaming company Codere has initiated an agreement with Churchill Downs Incorporated to have racing from Hipodromo de Las Americas in Mexico City simulcast throughout North America on TwinSpires.com.
In a move to provide future expansion at tracks in Latin America, international gaming company Codere announced the signing of a strategic alliance agreement with United Tote Sept. 13.
Codere, a Spanish gaming company with a presence in eight countries, has added to its portfolio by securing a 30-year contract through the company HRU to manage and revitalize Las Piedras Racetrack in Uruguay.
Codere, a prominent gaming and horse racing company based in Madrid, Spain, has purchased 35.8% of ICELA, the parent company of Hipodromo de Las Americas, Mexico's premier racetrack.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Second Summer catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- Jack Hobbs, Vivlos Score on the Turf at Meydan
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Dubai World Cup Night
- Arrogate Brings Baffert Back to World Cup
- Owner-Breeder Bertram Klein Dies
- Litfin at Large: Getting Handle on Dubai World Cup Card
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup