Rionda is intimately involved in the day-to-day challenges of the individual tracks, while also trying to guide the overall growth of Codere's racing division.
The international gaming company Codere has initiated an agreement with Churchill Downs Incorporated to have racing from Hipodromo de Las Americas in Mexico City simulcast throughout North America on TwinSpires.com.
In a move to provide future expansion at tracks in Latin America, international gaming company Codere announced the signing of a strategic alliance agreement with United Tote Sept. 13.
Codere, a Spanish gaming company with a presence in eight countries, has added to its portfolio by securing a 30-year contract through the company HRU to manage and revitalize Las Piedras Racetrack in Uruguay.
Codere, a prominent gaming and horse racing company based in Madrid, Spain, has purchased 35.8% of ICELA, the parent company of Hipodromo de Las Americas, Mexico's premier racetrack.
Most Popular Stories
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- New York Lawmakers Question Cuomo's NYRA Plans
- Bahamian Squall's First Foal is a Colt
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Recalling World's Most Lucrative Races
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- Lane to Join The National Stud as New Stud Manager