Rionda is intimately involved in the day-to-day challenges of the individual tracks, while also trying to guide the overall growth of Codere's racing division.
The international gaming company Codere has initiated an agreement with Churchill Downs Incorporated to have racing from Hipodromo de Las Americas in Mexico City simulcast throughout North America on TwinSpires.com.
In a move to provide future expansion at tracks in Latin America, international gaming company Codere announced the signing of a strategic alliance agreement with United Tote Sept. 13.
Codere, a Spanish gaming company with a presence in eight countries, has added to its portfolio by securing a 30-year contract through the company HRU to manage and revitalize Las Piedras Racetrack in Uruguay.
Codere, a prominent gaming and horse racing company based in Madrid, Spain, has purchased 35.8% of ICELA, the parent company of Hipodromo de Las Americas, Mexico's premier racetrack.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- New Santa Anita Turf Course Passes First Test