Rionda is intimately involved in the day-to-day challenges of the individual tracks, while also trying to guide the overall growth of Codere's racing division.
The international gaming company Codere has initiated an agreement with Churchill Downs Incorporated to have racing from Hipodromo de Las Americas in Mexico City simulcast throughout North America on TwinSpires.com.
In a move to provide future expansion at tracks in Latin America, international gaming company Codere announced the signing of a strategic alliance agreement with United Tote Sept. 13.
Codere, a Spanish gaming company with a presence in eight countries, has added to its portfolio by securing a 30-year contract through the company HRU to manage and revitalize Las Piedras Racetrack in Uruguay.
Codere, a prominent gaming and horse racing company based in Madrid, Spain, has purchased 35.8% of ICELA, the parent company of Hipodromo de Las Americas, Mexico's premier racetrack.
Most Popular Stories
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic
- Collected Impresses Again in Californian
- Multiplier Steps Up His Game in Illinois Derby
- Call To Mind Delivers Late Birthday Gift to The Queen
- Cloud Computing to Bypass KY Derby, Point for Preakness
- Gormley Works Smartly at Santa Anita
- OBS Spring Sale to Test Depth of Juvenile Market
- Twisted Tom Takes Sloppy Tesio
- Finest City, Songbird Drill Toward Spring Starts