Rionda is intimately involved in the day-to-day challenges of the individual tracks, while also trying to guide the overall growth of Codere's racing division.
The international gaming company Codere has initiated an agreement with Churchill Downs Incorporated to have racing from Hipodromo de Las Americas in Mexico City simulcast throughout North America on TwinSpires.com.
In a move to provide future expansion at tracks in Latin America, international gaming company Codere announced the signing of a strategic alliance agreement with United Tote Sept. 13.
Codere, a Spanish gaming company with a presence in eight countries, has added to its portfolio by securing a 30-year contract through the company HRU to manage and revitalize Las Piedras Racetrack in Uruguay.
Codere, a prominent gaming and horse racing company based in Madrid, Spain, has purchased 35.8% of ICELA, the parent company of Hipodromo de Las Americas, Mexico's premier racetrack.
Most Popular Stories
- Effinex Lands Grade I in Clark Handicap
- Midnight Storm Returns to Form in Seabiscuit
- Former Claimer Almasty Wins Commonwealth Turf
- Dortmund Stays Home for Native Diver
- Taris Rolls Clear in Go for Wand
- Big Cazanova Visits Golden Gate for Berkeley
- Dressed in Hermes, 'Dan' Head Cecil DeMille
- Mongolian Saturday Drills for HK Sprint
- Pedigree Analysis: Scat Daddy
- Dubawi Fillies Best Sellers at Tattersalls