Ralph Wilson Jr., who bred the spectacular winner of the 1991 Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) Arazi, has died at age 95. Wilson also campaigned Jim French and West Coast Scout.
Former Three Chimneys stallion Arazi is living out his first full year as a pensioner at Mike Becker's Independent Stallions in Victoria, Australia, Three Chimneys reported July 27.
Fabuleux Jane, granddam of international champion Arazi and dam of grade I turf winner Joyeux Danseur, died Aug. 18 at Graham J. Beck's Gainesway Farm near Lexington because of the infirmities of old age.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Brings Baffert Back to World Cup
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Dubai World Cup Night
- Owner-Breeder Bertram Klein Dies
- Litfin at Large: Getting Handle on Dubai World Cup Card
- Zulu Seeks Skip Away Rebound
- Arnold Believes Spiral is Good Spot for Convict Pike
- Different Paths, Futures for Two Spiral Contenders
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial