Ralph Wilson Jr., who bred the spectacular winner of the 1991 Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) Arazi, has died at age 95. Wilson also campaigned Jim French and West Coast Scout.
Former Three Chimneys stallion Arazi is living out his first full year as a pensioner at Mike Becker's Independent Stallions in Victoria, Australia, Three Chimneys reported July 27.
Fabuleux Jane, granddam of international champion Arazi and dam of grade I turf winner Joyeux Danseur, died Aug. 18 at Graham J. Beck's Gainesway Farm near Lexington because of the infirmities of old age.
Most Popular Stories
- Undefeated Dortmund Wasn't Always So Popular
- Lukas Pointing 'Brandi' to Kentucky Oaks
- Golden Gate Winter/Spring Meet Starts Dec. 26
- Millionaire Kiri's Clown Euthanized at Age 25
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Secret Circle Aims for Season-Ending Win
- Intriguing Maidens in MD Juvenile Futurity
- Baltas, Pedroza Square Off at Los Alamitos
- Gulfstream Builds Stalls for Displaced Horses
- Dortmund Wins Dramatic Los Alamitos Futurity