About 1,000 people turned out for a short-notice rally at Keeneland the evening of June 24 and were told the fight for racetrack gaming isn't over.
The Kentucky horse industry, in the wake of the defeat of racetrack gaming legislation, is planning a rally at the Keeneland sale pavilion in Lexington at 6:30 p.m. EDT June 24.
The Fund for Horses, a Texas-based group dedicated to the protection of the country's equine population, will have an informational table at Lone Star Park on Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships Day, Saturday, Oct. 30, as well as on the previous two days.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Impressive in Workout
- Winning Crown Connections Feel It's Time
- Untapable Works Toward Ogden Phipps Stakes
- War Story to Skip Belmont, Head to Ohio Derby
- KEDRC Makes Cobalt Policy Recommendation
- NBC Sports Commentators on 'Night School'
- American Pharoah 'Went Great' in Slop at CD
- NY Begins Weekly Track Information Reports
- 'Win and You're In' Spot for Ordak Dan
- Hard Not to Like Skims Rail, Takes Gamely