About 1,000 people turned out for a short-notice rally at Keeneland the evening of June 24 and were told the fight for racetrack gaming isn't over.
The Kentucky horse industry, in the wake of the defeat of racetrack gaming legislation, is planning a rally at the Keeneland sale pavilion in Lexington at 6:30 p.m. EDT June 24.
The Fund for Horses, a Texas-based group dedicated to the protection of the country's equine population, will have an informational table at Lone Star Park on Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships Day, Saturday, Oct. 30, as well as on the previous two days.
Most Popular Stories
- Alto Aims High With Materiality
- NY to Consider Rule on Decoupled Entries
- Bill Cooke & Calumet Farm's Trophy Collection
- American Pharoah Has Lone Churchill Breeze
- Dortmund, Other CA Shippers Arrive at CD
- Three Derby Hopefuls Have Derby-Winning Sires
- Three to Represent New York in Derby
- Champ Calgary Cat Up Late in Jacques Cartier
- Social Inclusion Second in 2015 Debut
- Dortmund Runs Easy in Final Derby Drill