About 1,000 people turned out for a short-notice rally at Keeneland the evening of June 24 and were told the fight for racetrack gaming isn't over.
The Kentucky horse industry, in the wake of the defeat of racetrack gaming legislation, is planning a rally at the Keeneland sale pavilion in Lexington at 6:30 p.m. EDT June 24.
The Fund for Horses, a Texas-based group dedicated to the protection of the country's equine population, will have an informational table at Lone Star Park on Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships Day, Saturday, Oct. 30, as well as on the previous two days.
Most Popular Stories
- Frac Daddy Inherits San Diego's Favorite Role
- Dance With Fate Euthanized After Accident
- Untapable Favored in Haskell Against Boys
- Enhanced Security for Whitney, Travers Horses
- Keeneland Begins Installation of Dirt Surface
- New York Horsemen Commit Money to Jockey Fund
- Candy Boy Among 47 West Virginia Derby Noms
- Maybry's Boy to E.A. Ranches
- Buyers Reward Quick Breeze Times
- Revenue Down, Income Up for PNGI