About 1,000 people turned out for a short-notice rally at Keeneland the evening of June 24 and were told the fight for racetrack gaming isn't over.
The Kentucky horse industry, in the wake of the defeat of racetrack gaming legislation, is planning a rally at the Keeneland sale pavilion in Lexington at 6:30 p.m. EDT June 24.
The Fund for Horses, a Texas-based group dedicated to the protection of the country's equine population, will have an informational table at Lone Star Park on Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships Day, Saturday, Oct. 30, as well as on the previous two days.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Finest City Entered for 2017 Debut in Santa Monica
- Uncle Lino Back to Work at Santa Anita
- Southwest the Next Target for Uncontested
- Strong Racing Stable Has Oxley Looking Forward
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Dr. Zic Among 36 Added to Fasig-Tipton Winter Mixed
- Sunshine Millions Cuts After FTBOA Withholds Payment
- Awesome Slew Stands Out in Sunshine Millions Classic
- Eclipse Awards to be Televised on TVG2