Japanese stallion Royal Ski, a U.S. grade I winner before heading overseas, died April 30 at age of 30.
Chimichurri broke alertly and made every pole a winner as she cruised to victory in the 27th running of the $110,400 Tempted Stakes (gr. III) at Aqueduct on Sunday.
Raja Baba, who sired two Breeders' Cup winners and topped both the general and 2-year-old sire lists, was euthanized Oct. 9 at Carl Pollard's Hermitage Farm near Goshen, Ky., because of complications from the infirmities of old age.
Most Popular Stories
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Del Mar Makes Adjustment to Slow Polytrack
- Perfect at Spa, Sweet Reason Ready for Test
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Trainer Joshua Stein Wins in Debut at Sonoma
- CDI Reports Record Second Quarter Revenues
- Juddmonte Stallions Available to S.H. Mares
- Clement Hirsch: Iotapa After BC Distaff Slot
- New York-Bred Palace At Home In Vanderbilt