Japanese stallion Royal Ski, a U.S. grade I winner before heading overseas, died April 30 at age of 30.
Chimichurri broke alertly and made every pole a winner as she cruised to victory in the 27th running of the $110,400 Tempted Stakes (gr. III) at Aqueduct on Sunday.
Raja Baba, who sired two Breeders' Cup winners and topped both the general and 2-year-old sire lists, was euthanized Oct. 9 at Carl Pollard's Hermitage Farm near Goshen, Ky., because of complications from the infirmities of old age.
Most Popular Stories
- Star-Studded Group Nominated for Los Al Derby
- No Belmont Stakes for Conquest Curlinate
- Power Alert Seeks Riches at Evangeline Downs
- That Handicapping Show: Belmont Preview
- Finley Files Suit Over New York THA Election
- Gulfstream, HBPA Hope to Bolster Summer Meets
- Handicapping a Little Bit of Everything
- Commentary: Saving, Not Destroying the House
- Willcox Inn Suffers Fatal Paddock Accident
- Winning Crown Connections Feel It's Time