Japanese stallion Royal Ski, a U.S. grade I winner before heading overseas, died April 30 at age of 30.
Chimichurri broke alertly and made every pole a winner as she cruised to victory in the 27th running of the $110,400 Tempted Stakes (gr. III) at Aqueduct on Sunday.
Raja Baba, who sired two Breeders' Cup winners and topped both the general and 2-year-old sire lists, was euthanized Oct. 9 at Carl Pollard's Hermitage Farm near Goshen, Ky., because of complications from the infirmities of old age.
Most Popular Stories
- Final Breeders' Cup Board Seats Filled
- Filly Taghrooda Takes Aim at Ascot History
- OBS Fall Sale to Include Horses of Racing Age
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- TOBA Schedules Events in Saratoga Springs
- Wednesday at Saratoga
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Tonalist Begins Push for Eclipse Award
- Risk Factors for EIPH in Australian Racehorses Studied
- Equineline 'Pedigree Binder' Now Available