Jay Em Ess Stable's Redeemed took over on the turn and made it look easy the rest of the way, cruising to an easy victory in the $100,000 Discovery Handicap (gr. III) for 3-year-olds at Aqueduct Nov. 19.
Jay Em Ess Stable's Redeemed, winner of the Oct. 16 Oklahoma Derby, is the 7-5 morning-line favorite for the Nov. 19 Discovery Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct.
Ten meet in the 1 1/4 mile Travers Stakes (gr. I) at Saratoga. Who will win the Mid-Summer Derby and move to the head of the 3-year-old class? Predict the Order
Preakness Stakes (gr. I) winner Shackleford and Belmont Stakes (gr. I) winner Ruler On Ice are among nine horses listed as at probable starters in the $1 million Travers Stakes (gr. I) Aug. 27 Saratoga.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- King and His Court Claims Display Stakes
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded