Michael Moran's McDynamo, winner of the last two runnings of the Breeders' Cup Steeplechase (NSA-I), heads a field of eight entered in a rare steeplechase at the Meadowlands Saturday night.
The $75,000 Georgia Cup (NSA-II) promises to be an uphill battle Saturday. The two-mile stakes is one of the shorter events on the National Steeplechase Association schedule, but the stretch is a rising slope that will provide a steeper test than the distance itself. Preemptive Strike, fifth on the 2004 money list, is ready to rise to the challenge.
Michael Moran's McDynamo, bidding for a second consecutive Eclipse Award, leads a list of eight Thoroughbreds nominated to the $100,000 Marion du Pont Scott Colonial Cup (NSA-I).
Most Popular Stories
- Gainesway's Tapizar Has First Winner
- Pegasus World Cup: A Jolt of Reality
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Champs Meet Again in Nassau
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Miller Promoted at Millennium Farms
- Barretts Sale Features Wide Selection
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware