Michael Moran's McDynamo, winner of the last two runnings of the Breeders' Cup Steeplechase (NSA-I), heads a field of eight entered in a rare steeplechase at the Meadowlands Saturday night.
The $75,000 Georgia Cup (NSA-II) promises to be an uphill battle Saturday. The two-mile stakes is one of the shorter events on the National Steeplechase Association schedule, but the stretch is a rising slope that will provide a steeper test than the distance itself. Preemptive Strike, fifth on the 2004 money list, is ready to rise to the challenge.
Michael Moran's McDynamo, bidding for a second consecutive Eclipse Award, leads a list of eight Thoroughbreds nominated to the $100,000 Marion du Pont Scott Colonial Cup (NSA-I).
Most Popular Stories
- Stellar Wind Upsets Beholder
- Maiden No More, Laoban Stuns Jim Dandy Rivals
- Flintshire Scores in Eventful Bowling Green
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- A. P. Indian Outduels Holy Boss in Vanderbilt
- Lexie Lou Goes Wire to Wire in Victoriana
- Pennsylvania Sanctions Trainer Preciado
- Minding Overcomes Trouble for Nassau Win
- Monmouth, Suffolk Battle Over Entries
- Mind Your Biscuits Takes Amsterdam