Arlington Park completed its investigation of a suspicious odds drop on the winner of the second race June 28, Rainy Day Rules, announcing Friday there was no proof of any past-post wagering.
Arlington Park announced it is examining the late action on the winner of the second race on June 28.
Most Popular Stories
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- Del Mar to Pay Out Consolations for Pick 6
- End of Road for ‘Claiming Rule’ Challenge
- Greatbullsoffire Tops Futurity
- Innovative Wagers Help Racetracks with Handle
- Woolf Award Finalists Announced
- Bowman Wins Hong Kong Jockey Championship
- Thoroughbred Makeover Accepting Applications
- Bode's Dream Makes Return in House Party
- Castellano Aims for More Gulfstream Success