Santa Anita Park has settled a lawsuit brought by retired jockey Laffit Pincay Jr. stemming from the career-ending injury the rider suffered at Santa Anita March 1, 2003.
Hall of Fame jockey Laffit Pincay Jr., who was involved in a spill during Saturday's 5th race at Santa Anita, suffered facial abrasions and body soreness, but was reported otherwise uninjured. The 56-year-old Pincay took off the remainder of his mounts on the day, but is expected to be back in the saddle on Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- New York Calls Off Belmont Development
- Able Friend Out to Regain Hong Kong Glory
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet