Riposte found the yielding turf at Belmont Park to her liking as she rolled to a front-running victory in the $200,000 Sheepshead Bay Stakes (gr. IIT) over a good field for Hall of Fame trainer Bill Mott May 24.
The Magic Millions National broodmare sale was off to a rousing start May 29 on the Gold Coast, paced by a pair of seven-figure horses from the dispersal of embattled Australian coal magnate Norman Tinkler's Patinack Farm.
Most Popular Stories
- Shotgun Kowboy Tackles OK Classics Cup
- Jack Milton to be Offered at Fasig-Tipton
- Inside the October 17, 2015 Issue
- Midas Touch to Rockridge Stud in 2016
- Houston Racetrack Owner Dies in Accident
- Claiborne Adds Lea, Announces 2016 Fees
- Bayern's 2016 Fee Announced at $15,000
- McGaughey Pleased With Honor Code's Breeze
- The Week in Photos for 10/13/2015
- Upcoming Open Houses, Stallion Shows