Churchill Downs, Del Mar, Louisiana Downs, Arlington Park, Finger Lakes, Gulfstream & More! view slideshow
New Farm's Rainbow Heir, who is being pointed to the Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I), blew away the opposition in the $57,000 New Jersey Breeders Handicap Sept. 6 at Monmouth Park.
State-bred runners will have their day Sept. 6 when Monmouth Park hosts the New Jersey Thoroughbred Festival, which includes four $60,000 stakes.
Daniel J. Lopez's Geeky Gorgeous, a winner of three stakes races last year, has been named New Jersey-bred Horse of the Year for 2013.
Purple Egg will come off a five-month layoff to start in the $300,000 Gallant Bob Stakes (gr. III) at Parx Racing Sept. 21.
Forty Tales and Declan's Warrior meet again after 1-2 finish in the Woody Stephens Stakes (gr. II) June 8.
New Jersey-bred Rainbow Heir controlled things from gate to wire as the 6-5 choice in the six-furlong race for 3-year-olds. Undefeated in four starts, the Wildcat Heir colt who has never trailed at any point of call.
Speedster Whiskey Romeo, a three-time stakes winer of trainer Tony Dutrow, heads a field of seven 3-year-old sprinters in the $100,000 Jersey Shore Stakes (gr. III) July 4 at Monmouth Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Suffolk Downs Adds Race Day for Tribute
- Live Chat - Friday, September 26 at NOON EST
- Ramseys, Brown, Castellano Top Penn Standings
- Lemon Drop Kid and Bill Farish
- Successful Owner/Breeder Aaron Jones Dies
- Fasig-Tipton Catalogs 1,236 for October Sale
- Slideshow: Kelso: 5 Time HOY 50th Anniversary
- McEvoy Steps Down as Godolphin Jockey
- Ruidoso Unveils Integrity and Safety Program
- Slideshow: Progeny of Lemon Drop Kid