Prominent horse owner Daniel Borislow, who recently won a record $6.6 million in Gulfstream Park's Rainbow 6, died July 21 in West Palm Beach, Fla., at age 52.
If everything comes together, that is to say there's not a lone winner of the Rainbow 6 on May 24 or May 25 at Gulfstream Park, Monday's Gulfstream card figures to be the focus of horseplayers throughout the world.
If there is no single winning ticket on the Rainbow 6 at Gulfstream Park May 24 or May 25, the track expects the total pool of the 20-cent jackpot wager to set a North American Pick 6 pool record Monday, May 26.
Gulfstream Park has announced there will be a mandatory payout of the Rainbow 6 on Memorial Day jackpot bet May 26. The track believes the pool could reach $10 million to $20 million.
There was indeed a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow for a lucky ticket holder that hit the elusive 10-cent Rainbow 6 at Gulfstream Park Feb. 22 for a record $3,591,245.44.
A Michigan man and two friends cashed a 10-Cent Rainbow 6 wager worth a record $414,166 at Gulfstream Park Jan. 7.
Gulfstream Park Racing & Casino's 10-cent Rainbow 6 returned $3,279.26 to 1,311 winning tickets April 23 as the track's total handle for the day exceeded $13 million.
Gulfstream Park's 10-cent Rainbow 6 wager will be worth a guaranteed minimum of $1.5 million on Saturday, April 23, after there were no unique winning tickets on the wager April 22.
Gulfstream Park will disperse any carryover of the 10-cent Rainbow 6 on Saturday, April 23.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs
- Miss Behaviour Targets Charles Town Oaks
- Artemis Agrotera Heads Gallant Bloom
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- HRRN Programming on New SiriusXM Channels
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Lenny's Place - Episode 1
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding