Khalid Abdullah's 2006 Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I) winner Rail Link has been sold to Haras de Cercy in France.
Frankel will stand the 2014 breeding season at Khalid Abdullah's Banstead Manor Stud near Newmarket, England, for the same £125,000 (U.S.$200,085) fee charged in his inaugural year at stud.
European champions Rail Link and Three Valleys have been retired from racing and will enter stud at Khalid Abdullah's Banstead Manor Stud near Newmarket, England.
Rail Link, winner of last year's Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe Lucien Barriere (Fr-I), has been retired from racing.
A technical problem led to the wrong time being recorded for Rail Link's victory in the Oct. 1 Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe Lucien Barriere (Fr-I).
Shirocco maintained his unbeaten record this year with a neck victory over stablemate Hurricane Run in the Prix Foy Gray d'Albion Barriere (Fr-II) on Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- Trainers O'Neill, Levine Suspended and Fined
- Thoroughbred Makeover is Bigger, Interactive
- Equibase to Provide First-Time Gelding Info
- Wise Dan Faces Stiff Shadwell Turf Mile Test
- TOBA to Present Pedigree, Conformation Clinic
- That Handicapping Show: Shadwell Turf Mile
- Jacks or Better Loaded in Florida Sire Stakes
- Will Wise Dan Win Again in Shadwell Turf Mile
- Winners Named in TCA Youth Essay Contest
- Cup Winners Secret Circle, Goldencents Clash