Khalid Abdullah's 2006 Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I) winner Rail Link has been sold to Haras de Cercy in France.
Frankel will stand the 2014 breeding season at Khalid Abdullah's Banstead Manor Stud near Newmarket, England, for the same £125,000 (U.S.$200,085) fee charged in his inaugural year at stud.
European champions Rail Link and Three Valleys have been retired from racing and will enter stud at Khalid Abdullah's Banstead Manor Stud near Newmarket, England.
Rail Link, winner of last year's Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe Lucien Barriere (Fr-I), has been retired from racing.
A technical problem led to the wrong time being recorded for Rail Link's victory in the Oct. 1 Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe Lucien Barriere (Fr-I).
Shirocco maintained his unbeaten record this year with a neck victory over stablemate Hurricane Run in the Prix Foy Gray d'Albion Barriere (Fr-II) on Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Owner/Breeder Aaron Jones Dies
- McEvoy Steps Down as Godolphin Jockey
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Consignors Busy Ahead of Louisiana Sale
- Shared Belief Needs to be Awesome...Again
- Goldencents to Remain in California
- Juddmonte's Elite Miler Kingman Retired
- Heart to Heart Among Eight for Jefferson Cup
- Al Shaqab's Toronado to National Stud in 2015
- Indiana Immediately Suspends Two Licensees