Juddmonte Farms' front-running Epicuris skipped over the heavy turf at Saint-Cloud Nov. 8 and won the Criterium de Saint-Cloud (Fr-I) with consummate ease.
Khalid Abdullah's 2006 Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I) winner Rail Link has been sold to Haras de Cercy in France.
Frankel will stand the 2014 breeding season at Khalid Abdullah's Banstead Manor Stud near Newmarket, England, for the same £125,000 (U.S.$200,085) fee charged in his inaugural year at stud.
European champions Rail Link and Three Valleys have been retired from racing and will enter stud at Khalid Abdullah's Banstead Manor Stud near Newmarket, England.
Rail Link, winner of last year's Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe Lucien Barriere (Fr-I), has been retired from racing.
A technical problem led to the wrong time being recorded for Rail Link's victory in the Oct. 1 Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe Lucien Barriere (Fr-I).
Shirocco maintained his unbeaten record this year with a neck victory over stablemate Hurricane Run in the Prix Foy Gray d'Albion Barriere (Fr-II) on Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- Callback Rings Up Victory in Las Virgenes
- The Great War Has More in Store After Romp
- 'Brandi' Makes Martha Washington Interesting
- Undefeated Ocean Knight Wins Sam F. Davis
- Early Nominees to Triple Crown Races Increase
- Avanzare Responds For Stevens in Arcadia Win
- Conquest Two Step Surprises in Palos Verdes
- Testa Rossi Gets Endeavour Victory on DQ
- Can Texas Red Be Beaten in the San Vicente?
- Aqueduct Cancels Racing for Saturday, Jan. 31