Champali, an eight-time stakes-winner who won graded stakes at two and four, has been retired and will stand the 2005 season at the Greathouse family's Glencrest Farm near Midway, Ky. In the process of being syndicated, Champali will stand for a fee of $7,500 live foal.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Diagnosed With Hip Fracture
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend
- Shared Belief Eased as Moreno Wins CT Classic
- WinStar Farm Acquires Interest in Upstart
- Kentucky Derby Notes, April 20
- Broad Offering Should Keep OBS April Growing
- Red Cadeaux Nearing Record Earnings Plateau
- Mitchell Remembered as 'Brilliant Horseman'
- Shared Belief to Undergo Nuclear Scan
- Late-Running Longshots Key to Derby Super