Racing from Santa Anita Park and Golden Gate Fields would be available on television network TVG under a content swap currently being negotiated, an executive from The Stronach Group told the California Horse Racing Board.
The CHRB Medication and Track Safety Committee will conduct a public meeting April 11, for discussion and action on a number of proposals relating to the safety of racehorses and the integrity of racing.
Louisiana trainer Terry Vance had a suspension reduced from six months to 60 days because the classification of the drug found in his horse had been reduced from Class 2 to the less potent Class 3.
The six-month suspension of Delta Downs trainer Terry W. Vance after a horse he trains tested positive for Ractopamine has not yet taken effect.
Most Popular Stories
- TOBA Schedules Events in Saratoga Springs
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Risk Factors for EIPH in Australian Racehorses Studied
- Tonalist Begins Push for Eclipse Award
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- Sky Kingdom Returns to 1 1/2 Miles in Cougar
- A Timeline for Synthetic Racing Surfaces
- War Chant to Remain at Yarradale in Australia
- Adena Springs' Roberts Returns to Training