Able to avoid the stumbling start that cost him any chance in his most recent race, Team Valor's Fairbanks easily toppled his five opponents with a smooth, gate-to-wire triumph by 6 3/4 lengths in Saturday's $107,200 Tokyo City Handicap (gr. III) at Santa Anita.
Neko Bay, a promising son of world-class stallion Giant's Causeway, seeks his first stakes victory Saturday in the Tokyo City Cup (gr. III) for older horses at 1 1/8 miles on the main track.
Most Popular Stories
- Martin Defends Sending 'Chrome' to Ascot
- Rivals Back to Challenge Dortmund in SA Derby
- 2015 Florida Derby Race Sequence
- Frosted Looking to Rebound in Wood Memorial
- Grade II Winner Williamstown Dead at 25
- Blue Grass Hopefuls Train at Keeneland
- Blinkers On 'Truth Or Else' in Arkansas Derby
- Podcast: Haskin's Racing Review for April 1
- Ready for Rye Looms in Bay Shore Stakes
- HRTV to Air Penn National Gaming Challenge