Able to avoid the stumbling start that cost him any chance in his most recent race, Team Valor's Fairbanks easily toppled his five opponents with a smooth, gate-to-wire triumph by 6 3/4 lengths in Saturday's $107,200 Tokyo City Handicap (gr. III) at Santa Anita.
Neko Bay, a promising son of world-class stallion Giant's Causeway, seeks his first stakes victory Saturday in the Tokyo City Cup (gr. III) for older horses at 1 1/8 miles on the main track.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist's BC Work Less Than Ideal
- Getting Started on Breeders' Cup Handicapping
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Living The Life Retired, Won't Run in BC
- Beholder, Frosted Drill at Santa Anita
- Rachel Alexandra Breeder Morrison dies
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- Cool Arrow On Target for First Spendthrift
- Songbird Logs Final Breeze for Distaff