TVG has taken umbrage with a published report about the joint dismissal of a lawsuit brought against the account wagering company by Churchill Downs Inc., claiming there was no settlement involved.
The opening two days of the Keeneland September yearling sale are scheduled to be broadcast live by both HRTV and Racing World, and on a selected tape-delay basis by TVG.
HorseRacing TV has reached an agreement with Racing World, a television and wagering rightsholder, in both the British and Irish markets, to provide its coverage of North American-based racetracks into homes in England and Ireland, beginning March 28.
HRTV will be broadcast on Racing World in Great Britain and Ireland five days a week beginning March 28.
Churchill Downs has filed a two-tier lawsuit against the operating company of TVG, seeking damages connected to the racetrack operator's joint broadcast venture in Great Britain and Ireland called "Racing World."
Churchill Downs Inc., Magna Entertainment Corp., and Racing UK announced April 7 that the three organizations have reached agreement to partner in a subscription television channel that will broadcast races from CDI and MEC racetracks, as well as other North American and international racetracks, into the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Magna Entertainment Corp., Churchill Downs Incorporated, and Racing UK, announced that the three organizations have entered into a memorandum of understanding for media rights and to develop a subscription television channel to broadcast races from MEC and CDI racetracks, as well as other North American and international racetracks, into the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 3
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Early Thoughts on the BC Pre-Entries
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Romansh Tries One Turn in Bold Ruler