TVG has taken umbrage with a published report about the joint dismissal of a lawsuit brought against the account wagering company by Churchill Downs Inc., claiming there was no settlement involved.
HorseRacing TV will expand its coverage with an international flair beginning May 18 with ongoing coverage in conjunction with Racing UK of selected United Kingdom events.
HorseRacing TV has reached an agreement with Racing World, a television and wagering rightsholder, in both the British and Irish markets, to provide its coverage of North American-based racetracks into homes in England and Ireland, beginning March 28.
HRTV will be broadcast on Racing World in Great Britain and Ireland five days a week beginning March 28.
Turfway Park will begin distributing simulcast signals from racetracks in Great Britain beginning March 31.
Churchill Downs Inc., Magna Entertainment Corp., and Racing UK announced April 7 that the three organizations have reached agreement to partner in a subscription television channel that will broadcast races from CDI and MEC racetracks, as well as other North American and international racetracks, into the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Magna Entertainment Corp., Churchill Downs Incorporated, and Racing UK, announced that the three organizations have entered into a memorandum of understanding for media rights and to develop a subscription television channel to broadcast races from MEC and CDI racetracks, as well as other North American and international racetracks, into the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Most Popular Stories
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Older Divisions
- Native Diver Monument Moving to Del Mar
- Digging Deeper into BC Lasix Study
- Stretch Out No Problem for Unbeaten Samraat
- GII Winner Forty Tales Retires to Sequel NY
- Breeder Berglar Earns Breeders' Cup Award
- Ramsey Farm 2013 - Ken Ramsey Interview
- Rice Plots Spots for Palace; Gravesend Next
- Hangin' With Haskin: My Top 10 Racing Movies
- Stem Cells to Treat Chronic Laminitis: The Sooner the Better