Red Dazzler had promised a southern grade I success for Red Ransom, and crew from the time he hit the tracks running early last year. And although belated, the colt delivered with a grand win in the $350,000 (Australian funds) Toorak Handicap (Aus-I) on Oct 14.
Racing To Win elevated himself to within sight of the summit with a history-making success in the Epsom Handicap (Aus-I) at Randwick on Oct 7. First prize for the heaviest-priced favorite in the 140-year history of the famous mile advanced his earnings to almost $3 million (Australian).
Bargains are relative, of course, but the Australian Easter yearling sale which starts April 18 gained a wonderful 'hook' on its eve when Racing to Win landed the $2 million (Australian funds) Doncaster Handicap (Aust-I) at nearby Randwick.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Untapable Unstoppable in Grade I Cotillion
- Miss Behaviour Romps in Charles Town Oaks
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Suffolk Open to Any Viable Plans for Racing
- Top Filly Princess of Sylmar Retired
- Artemis Agrotera Gets Up to Win Gallant Bloom
- Moreno, Itsmyluckyday Work for Super Saturday