Red Dazzler had promised a southern grade I success for Red Ransom, and crew from the time he hit the tracks running early last year. And although belated, the colt delivered with a grand win in the $350,000 (Australian funds) Toorak Handicap (Aus-I) on Oct 14.
Racing To Win elevated himself to within sight of the summit with a history-making success in the Epsom Handicap (Aus-I) at Randwick on Oct 7. First prize for the heaviest-priced favorite in the 140-year history of the famous mile advanced his earnings to almost $3 million (Australian).
Bargains are relative, of course, but the Australian Easter yearling sale which starts April 18 gained a wonderful 'hook' on its eve when Racing to Win landed the $2 million (Australian funds) Doncaster Handicap (Aust-I) at nearby Randwick.
Most Popular Stories
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Del Mar Makes Adjustment to Slow Polytrack
- Perfect at Spa, Sweet Reason Ready for Test
- Clement Hirsch: Iotapa After BC Distaff Slot
- Trainer Joshua Stein Wins in Debut at Sonoma
- CDI Reports Record Second Quarter Revenues
- New York-Bred Palace At Home In Vanderbilt
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Juddmonte Stallions Available to S.H. Mares
- Tom Amoss Secures 3,000th Training Victory