New York racing regulators Jan. 20 released a set of proposed sweeping equine drug and recordkeeping rules that arose from the state's investigation into allegations made by PETA against trainer Steve Asmussen in 2013.
The New York State Racing and Wagering Board announced Thursday that is has joined the Association of Racing Commissioners International (RCI) as the 26th member.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Derby, Oaks Notes, from Churchill Downs, April 25
- What's Going On Here: Most Charming
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo
- Three Chimneys Strikes Early for Orb Colt at $685,000
- Albarado Fractures Lower Leg, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Orb Colt Grew Up, Brought $685,000 at OBS