The Breeders' Cup announced April 21 a "new marketing platform" that will feature 18 Breeders' Cup "Win and You're In" races from U.S. tracks in 2014.
Listings of racing on television and upcoming stakes
As the road to the Kentucky Derby (gr. I) gets shorter, the telecasts of premier 3-year-old Thoroughbred racing heats up in prep races televised on "Citgo Racing to the Kentucky Derby," the National Thoroughbred Racing Association (NTRA)-produced series on the ESPN networks.
The Racing Network has announced its broadcast schedule for many of the major stakes races leading up to the Triple Crown and major handicap races for older horses. This weekend TRN will televise the $1,000,000 Santa Anita Handicap live from Santa Anita Park and the Gulfstream Park Handicap.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- HRTV to Air Live Coverage of Breeders' Cup
- California's Golden Eagle Farm to Close
- Raffetto Joins New England HPBA Effort
- Podcast: Bob Baffert and the Breeders' Cup
- Fawkner, Adelaide Among Cox Plate Favorites
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- Kentucky Regulator Approves 2015 Race Dates
- Trainer D'Amato's Success Long Time in Coming
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth