The Breeders' Cup announced April 21 a "new marketing platform" that will feature 18 Breeders' Cup "Win and You're In" races from U.S. tracks in 2014.
Listings of racing on television and upcoming stakes
As the road to the Kentucky Derby (gr. I) gets shorter, the telecasts of premier 3-year-old Thoroughbred racing heats up in prep races televised on "Citgo Racing to the Kentucky Derby," the National Thoroughbred Racing Association (NTRA)-produced series on the ESPN networks.
The Racing Network has announced its broadcast schedule for many of the major stakes races leading up to the Triple Crown and major handicap races for older horses. This weekend TRN will televise the $1,000,000 Santa Anita Handicap live from Santa Anita Park and the Gulfstream Park Handicap.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Preakness TV Rating Grows 6%
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch