It has been nearly 20 years since one of the most notorious identity mix-ups in American Thoroughbred racing raised eyebrows.
By - Dan Liebman - It was an item that didn't draw many headlines. But, as Neil Armstrong so eloquently said about one small step, it can lead to a giant leap.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Jockey Club Opposes Multiple Violator Changes
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Sherman Accepts Big Sport of Turfdom Award
- Keeneland Catalogs 1,892 for January Sale
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Sunbean Seeks Third Louisiana Classic Win
- Welcome Home, Charismatic
- Global Symposium Explores Racing's Identity
- ARCI Announces Poll Results on Medication