Relations between international racing organizations are in a rare state of strain after Racing NSW in Australia chose to set aside the decision of Hong Kong Jockey Club stewards to disqualify jockey Chris Munce until September 2009. Munce, who was recently released after serving 20 months in jail, is now expected to return to race riding in Sydney the week of Dec. 7.
Most Popular Stories
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- Suffolk Downs Loses Casino Bid on 3-1 Vote
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement
- Is California Chrome Vulnerable in PA Derby?
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact