The New York Racing Fan Advisory Council has released its formal recommendations for ways to improve horse racing in the state, and at the top of the list is lower pari-mutuel takeout.
The state of New York has tapped most of the members of a new advisory panel to try to attract more fans to the racing industry in the state.
New York regulators are creating a panel of racing fans to help provide new ideas to pump life into the state's struggling Thoroughbred and harness industries.
Most Popular Stories
- Fox Sports 1 to Broadcast United Nations S.
- Work All Week, Alsvid Meet Again in Smile
- Tattersalls Will Expand With Acquisition
- PDJF Day Across America Scheduled for Aug. 1
- Merry Meadow Returns in Princess Rooney
- Divisidero, Bolo Meet in Deep Belmont Derby
- Lady Eli Heads Brown's Belmont Oaks Hand
- Texas Red Provides Dwyer Stakes Star Power
- Classic Winner Tonalist Towers Over Suburban
- Kentuckian Tops Los Alamitos Derby Field