In two days Churchill Downs Inc. sold out all 200 available memberships for its first racing club.
Horses owned by regional racing clubs will compete in a series of races beginning Monday, Jan. 4 at Portland Meadows.
First runner scheduled to compete in the seventh race Feb. 14 at Gulfstream Park.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry
- Klimt to Stretch Out in FrontRunner
- Mirahmadi New Full-Time Caller at Golden Gate
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud