In two days Churchill Downs Inc. sold out all 200 available memberships for its first racing club.
Horses owned by regional racing clubs will compete in a series of races beginning Monday, Jan. 4 at Portland Meadows.
First runner scheduled to compete in the seventh race Feb. 14 at Gulfstream Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Cyrus Alexander Wins Lone Star Handicap
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Living The Life Beats Males in All American
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- Untapable Prepares for Start in Fleur de Lis
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16