Trying to undo the negative fallout over comments by his company's new CEO, Magna Entertainment founder Frank Stronach pledged $24 million for installation of synthetic racing surfaces at Santa Anita Park and Golden Gate Fields as well as much needed refurbishing of the Santa Anita barn area.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?
- Obviously Targets Del Mar Mile Three-Peat
- CHRB Amends Fee Scale for Losing Jockeys
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- Tapestry Upsets Taghrooda in Yorkshire Oaks
- Big Blue Kitten Back in Jersey's Cliff Hanger
- TVG to Have Enhanced Pacific Classic Coverage
- Champion Benny the Bull to Bridlewood in 2015
- Seaway Draws Well-Balanced Field of 11