Second in his comeback race last month, Obviously gets back to his favored one-mile distance in the $150,000 American Handicap (gr. IIT) May 25 on the turf at Betfair Hollywood Park.
Jockey Martin Garcia, a 27-year-old native of Veracruz, Mexico, reached milestone victory 1,000 Aug. 30 when he booted home Bubba Fizz in the second race at Del Mar.
There aren't many grade I races in California that Hall of Fame trainer Bob Baffert hasn't won, but the Malibu Stakes is one of them. He'll take a mighty whack this year with four entrants, including The Factor.
The Fountain of Youth is where the real Triple Crown trail begins. From this point forward, everything starts to get serious. Read Blog
Who will win the 2011 Fountain of Youth? Who will complete the exacta? Who will come up empty? Now is your chance to see how your picks stack up against the rest of the BloodHorse.com community. Predict the Order
To Honor and Serve will make his much-anticipated 3-year-old debut against a well-rounded field in the $400,000 Fountain of Youth (gr. II) Feb. 26 at Gulfstream Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate
- OK-Bred GI Winner Clever Trevor Dies at 31
- HKJC Executive to Give Round Table Keynote
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- Creator, Gun Runner Work in Saratoga
- NY Alters Rules on Claims, Some Medications