The National Thoroughbred Racing Association Wagering Systems Task Force report and a look at emerging pari-mutuel markets are among the topics to be discussed at the University of Arizona Symposium on Racing Dec. 7-10 in Tucson.
Ascend Media Gaming Group and the University of Arizona Race Track Industry Program have announced the conference lineup for the second Racing & Gaming Summit, Dec. 9 at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort in Tucson.
The University of Arizona Race Track Industry Program (RTIP) is teaming up with gaming industry media leader GEM Communications to produce a new one-day conference, the Racing and Gaming Summit, Dec. 10 in Tucson. The day-long Summit precedes the RTIP's 29th Annual Symposium on Racing, which continues through Dec. 13.
Most Popular Stories
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Juddmonte Stallions Available to S.H. Mares
- Kingman Wins Sussex with Dazzling Late Speed
- Thoroughbred Marketplace at Pimlico Oct. 4-5
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Federal Judge Dismisses Dutrow Lawsuit
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- CDI Gets 5-Year Contract with Saratoga Casino
- Colorado Voters to Decide on Racino Gaming
- Coltimus Prime Rules Prince of Wales