The National Thoroughbred Racing Association Wagering Systems Task Force report and a look at emerging pari-mutuel markets are among the topics to be discussed at the University of Arizona Symposium on Racing Dec. 7-10 in Tucson.
Ascend Media Gaming Group and the University of Arizona Race Track Industry Program have announced the conference lineup for the second Racing & Gaming Summit, Dec. 9 at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort in Tucson.
The University of Arizona Race Track Industry Program (RTIP) is teaming up with gaming industry media leader GEM Communications to produce a new one-day conference, the Racing and Gaming Summit, Dec. 10 in Tucson. The day-long Summit precedes the RTIP's 29th Annual Symposium on Racing, which continues through Dec. 13.
Most Popular Stories
- Status Quo Dates for Illinois Racing in 2015
- Alcibiades Kicks Off Return to Keeneland Dirt
- 2015 Dates Conflict at Two Kentucky Tracks
- Hong Kong Sprinter to Have U.S. Prep for BC
- Grade III Winner Fiftyshadesofgold Retired
- Tracks Find Human Touch Key With New Apps
- Big Brown Colt Tops Magic Millions 2YO Sale
- Espinoza Suspended for Awesome Again Ride
- Stopchargingmaria Will Be Offered at F-T Sale
- Added-Gaming Funds More Than Third of Purses