The National Thoroughbred Racing Association Wagering Systems Task Force report and a look at emerging pari-mutuel markets are among the topics to be discussed at the University of Arizona Symposium on Racing Dec. 7-10 in Tucson.
Ascend Media Gaming Group and the University of Arizona Race Track Industry Program have announced the conference lineup for the second Racing & Gaming Summit, Dec. 9 at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort in Tucson.
The University of Arizona Race Track Industry Program (RTIP) is teaming up with gaming industry media leader GEM Communications to produce a new one-day conference, the Racing and Gaming Summit, Dec. 10 in Tucson. The day-long Summit precedes the RTIP's 29th Annual Symposium on Racing, which continues through Dec. 13.
Most Popular Stories
- Condo Commando 'Splash-tastic' in Spinaway
- Midnight Storm Shakes Up Del Mar Derby
- Longshots on Saratoga's Closing Day
- Wise Dan Victorious in Bernard Baruch Return
- Inside Yearling Sales Prep: Behavior
- Itsmyluckyday Unlikely to Return in Gold Cup
- Wise Dan Passes Return Test in Flying Colors
- Jo Jo Warrior Helps Zayat Celebrate Birthday
- Stonestreet Has Star in Making in Atreides
- Plesa Sweeps Juvenile Stakes at Monmouth