The National Thoroughbred Racing Association Wagering Systems Task Force report and a look at emerging pari-mutuel markets are among the topics to be discussed at the University of Arizona Symposium on Racing Dec. 7-10 in Tucson.
Ascend Media Gaming Group and the University of Arizona Race Track Industry Program have announced the conference lineup for the second Racing & Gaming Summit, Dec. 9 at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort in Tucson.
The University of Arizona Race Track Industry Program (RTIP) is teaming up with gaming industry media leader GEM Communications to produce a new one-day conference, the Racing and Gaming Summit, Dec. 10 in Tucson. The day-long Summit precedes the RTIP's 29th Annual Symposium on Racing, which continues through Dec. 13.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Jogs One Mile at Churchill
- Smooth Stride Could Lift American Pharoah
- The Truth Or Else Joins Belmont Stakes Mix
- Secretariat's Birthplace Named 'Historic'
- Woodbine Plans Events to Send Off Loiselle
- Grade I Winner Molly Morgan Retired
- No Belmont Stakes for Conquest Curlinate
- Star-Studded Group Nominated for Los Al Derby
- Commentary: Saving, Not Destroying the House
- Groupie Doll's First Foal's Homecoming