Arlington Park has agreed to a settlement in a federal lawsuit brought by the United States and HOPE Fair Housing Center regarding backstretch housing, the track announced March 1. The settlement still must be approved by the federal court.
Arlington Park plans to build two new dormitories for backstretch workers at the track, president Cliff Goodrich announced Friday.
Most Popular Stories
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Espinoza Wins First Race After HOF Announcement
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Sano Star Gunnevera Goes Easy Five Furlongs
- Blinkers Likely for Practical Joke in Kentucky Derby
- O'Neill Confident After Irap's Mile Work
- Vexatious Stands Out in Oaks Move
- BloodHorse.com Launches BackTrack Channel
- Quiet Business Wins Bewitch on Keeneland's Closing Day