Arlington Park has agreed to a settlement in a federal lawsuit brought by the United States and HOPE Fair Housing Center regarding backstretch housing, the track announced March 1. The settlement still must be approved by the federal court.
Arlington Park plans to build two new dormitories for backstretch workers at the track, president Cliff Goodrich announced Friday.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Headed to Dubai World Cup
- Five Share Fastest Time in Fasig-Tipton Sale Works
- Conquest Mo Money Still Undefeated, Sunland Derby Next
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Agree to Deal to Keep Track Open
- Prominent Ohio Breeder George Smith Dies at 84
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Finger Lakes Season Could be on Line at Feb. 27 Meeting
- Unique Bella Tops Roster of 109 Kentucky Oaks Nominees
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies