By T. D. Thornton -- News broke in August about the proposed Equibase plan to propel the sport into the future with real-time tracking of horses, merging tradition with technology. Good luck Equibase. I'm confident you have the horse, but not entirely certain you'll find an industry eager to bankroll the bet.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose