Every step in the development of successful racehorses is important, but few are as crucial as the education they receive during breaking and early training. Download Now
Trainers, owners, bloodstock agents and other Thoroughbred industry experts offered insights into ownership and training.
Dr. Scott Palmer explains why some racehorses wear tongue ties and why this equipment is important. watch video
Dr. Scott Palmer discusses how horses and trainers deal with dirt being kicked in racehorses eyes during races. watch video
Panelists will discuss steps from weaning to pre-race training Jan. 5 at Keeneland.
American Horse Council president James J. Hickey Jr. briefed attorneys May 1 on legislative actions in Congress during the 23rd National Conference on Equine Law, but he also handicapped the immediate passage chances of a couple of them as remote.
Members of the racing industry in Texas are showing strong support for LOPE Texas, a non-profit racehorse-placement program, the organization reported in a Nov. 15 press release.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association has created a Racehorse Adoption Referral Program to help with Thoroughbred adoptions and retirements.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chrome Set for San Antonio, Bayern Doubtful
- Flashy Debut for Royal Delta Half Brother
- 74-Year-Old Horseplayer Wins 2015 NHC Title
- Desormeaux Sets Derby Path for Texas Red
- Sportive Overcomes Fog to Win Portland Mile
- Wildcat Red Sidelined with Back Muscle Pull
- First Reported Foal for Gig Harbor is Colt
- Options Abound for Holy Bull Winner Upstart
- Bob Neumeier Wins Celebrity Challenge at NHC
- Upstart Proves Class in Holy Bull