Newmarket, one of Great Britain's premier racecourses, has been forced to abandon plans, at least for a year, for the construction of an all-weather (dirt) track after it was offered only three fixtures for 2005 by the British Horseracing Board's Fixture Allocation Group.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Sherman Reflects on Belmont Past and Present
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- De Kock Says American Pharoah a 'Super Horse'
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- Belmont Stakes News Update for June 2
- Florida Governor Signs Medication Reform Bill
- Belmont Stakes: American Pharoah Arrives
- MJC Hopes to Alter 2015 Laurel Racing Dates
- Buyers Selective On Day 1 of MM Yearling Sale