Watership Down Stud, owned by Lord and Lady Andrew Lloyd- Webber, has signed a three-year deal to sponsor Ascot's new sales race, which was created by the Thoroughbred Breeders' Association and will be run for the first time on Friday 28 September 2001, day one of the new-look Ascot , England, festival.
Most Popular Stories
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- Songbird Works Fast and Easy at Santa Anita
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland
- Can Frosted Cool Down Chrome-Arrogate Fever?
- A Look Back: Showdown in the 1986 Marlboro
- Breeders' Cup Decision Looms for Frosted
- Catch a Glimpse May Not be Done for Season
- Malibu Moon Filly Tops F-T Pinhook Prospects
- Consistent Just Jack Set for Maryland Million