Watership Down Stud, owned by Lord and Lady Andrew Lloyd- Webber, has signed a three-year deal to sponsor Ascot's new sales race, which was created by the Thoroughbred Breeders' Association and will be run for the first time on Friday 28 September 2001, day one of the new-look Ascot , England, festival.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Gets Churchill Score in Clark
- Kaigun Storms From Last to Seabiscuit Win
- The Turf Debut of California Chrome
- Take Charge Brandi, Mr. Z to Los Alamitos
- Classic Point Ekes Out Go for Wand Victory
- Judge Rules Veitch Improperly Dismissed
- Cigar Mile As 'Stallion Maker'
- Sea The Stars Colt Leads Tattersalls Session
- Preparing for Breeding Season
- Stryker Phd Faces Everton in Berkeley 'Cap