Watership Down Stud, owned by Lord and Lady Andrew Lloyd- Webber, has signed a three-year deal to sponsor Ascot's new sales race, which was created by the Thoroughbred Breeders' Association and will be run for the first time on Friday 28 September 2001, day one of the new-look Ascot , England, festival.
Most Popular Stories
- Santa Anita Pick 6 Pays Over $1.47 Million
- Ride On Curlin to Florida's Pleasant Acres
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Trainer Pish Secures 2,000th Victory
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Cyrus Alexander Wins Lone Star Handicap
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- Living The Life Beats Males in All American