Watership Down Stud, owned by Lord and Lady Andrew Lloyd- Webber, has signed a three-year deal to sponsor Ascot's new sales race, which was created by the Thoroughbred Breeders' Association and will be run for the first time on Friday 28 September 2001, day one of the new-look Ascot , England, festival.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- De Kock Says American Pharoah a 'Super Horse'
- Sherman Reflects on Belmont Past and Present
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- Belmont Stakes News Update for June 2
- MJC Hopes to Alter 2015 Laurel Racing Dates
- Buyers Selective On Day 1 of MM Yearling Sale
- Belmont Stakes: American Pharoah Arrives
- Five New Additions for TOBA Owners Concierge