The Breeders' Cup has announced the official order of races, and guaranteed multi-race wagering pools, for the 2015 Breeders' Cup World Championships Oct. 30-31 at Keeneland.
Watch the Breeders' Cup Classic draw ceremony.
Watch the Breeders' Cup Distaff Draw ceremony.
The official race order for the Breeders' Cup World Championships at Churchill Downs indicates some changes from the tentative order released several weeks ago.
Breeders' Cup announced Sept. 21 the tentative race order for this year's World Championships set for Nov. 4-5 at Churchill Downs. The official race order will be finalized Oct. 26, Breeders' Cup officials said.
Breeders' Cup has made a few changes to the race order for its Nov. 5-6 World Championships at Churchill Downs.
The Breeders' Cup World Championships programs will include 10 races Oct. 26 and 11 races Oct. 27 at Monmouth Park, it was announced Oct. 16.
Breeders' Cup Limited released Friday the race order, post times, and wagering options for the 10 races being run on Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships Day.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp
- Tepin Fires Bullet on Oklahoma Training Track
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- Drefong's Win a Boost for Machmer Hall
- Cavorting to Distaff, Mohaymen Gets Time Off
- Monmouth Gets Donation, Alters Shipper Policy
- Arrogate's Romp Enhances Half Sister's Value
- Stryker Phd Star of Washington Cup Day
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Three Rules Hopes to Keep Win Streak Alive