The official race order for the Breeders' Cup World Championships at Churchill Downs indicates some changes from the tentative order released several weeks ago.
Breeders' Cup announced Sept. 21 the tentative race order for this year's World Championships set for Nov. 4-5 at Churchill Downs. The official race order will be finalized Oct. 26, Breeders' Cup officials said.
Breeders' Cup has made a few changes to the race order for its Nov. 5-6 World Championships at Churchill Downs.
The Breeders' Cup World Championships programs will include 10 races Oct. 26 and 11 races Oct. 27 at Monmouth Park, it was announced Oct. 16.
Breeders' Cup Limited released Friday the race order, post times, and wagering options for the 10 races being run on Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships Day.
Most Popular Stories
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Summer Hit Aimed for All American Three-Peat
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Hard Not to Like Seeking CA Score in Gamely
- 16 Remain Engaged for Epsom Derby
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- Jockey Taylor Hole Rides 2,000th Winner
- Ostrolenka Appears Poised for Mike Lee Stakes
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont