As participants in The Race For Education's Racehorse Nomination Program, a percentage of any earnings by Colonel John, Court Vision, Monba, Visionaire, Z Fortune and Z Humor in the May 3 Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) will go to the non-profit, which funds scholarships and educational grants for young people with significant financial need.
Most Popular Stories
- Santa Anita Pick 6 Pays Over $1.47 Million
- Ride On Curlin to Florida's Pleasant Acres
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Trainer Pish Secures 2,000th Victory
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Cyrus Alexander Wins Lone Star Handicap
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- HKJC Strikes Coverage Deal in Australia
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track