The owner/trainer of stakes winner Lisa's Booby Trap, has donated the filly's front horseshoes that she wore when she won the Loudonville Stakes to the R.A.C.E. Fund to help raise funds for racehorse retirment and rescue.
The R.A.C.E. Fund, a racehorse retirement organization, announced that substantial funding by the Penn National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association has largely contributed to the continued success of the program.
Penn National HBPA president John Wames and the board of directors have endorsed the non-profit organization, R.A.C.E Fund, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Lexington Tracks Eye Instant Racing Licenses
- WV Racing, Breeding Take 10% Revenue Hit
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Relieving Laminitis Pain in the Field
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Candy Boy Sharpens Up for Santa Anita Derby
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream