The R.A.C.E. Fund launches its 2014 drive with an online auction on eBay starting June 21 at 8 p.m. ET and ending on June 28 at 8 p.m. to help raise funds for racehorse retirement and rescue.
The owner/trainer of stakes winner Lisa's Booby Trap, has donated the filly's front horseshoes that she wore when she won the Loudonville Stakes to the R.A.C.E. Fund to help raise funds for racehorse retirment and rescue.
The R.A.C.E. Fund, a racehorse retirement organization, announced that substantial funding by the Penn National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association has largely contributed to the continued success of the program.
Penn National HBPA president John Wames and the board of directors have endorsed the non-profit organization, R.A.C.E Fund, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- FDA Sends Warning Letter to Compounding Firm
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner
- Better Lucky Sticks With Dirt for Ballerina
- Brief Fair Meet at Timonium Begins Aug. 22
- Haskin: Viva Travers!
- The Jockey Club Elects Six New Members
- Value in Young Sires at Keeneland September
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- RCI Votes Increased Multiple NSAID Penalties
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes