The Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance has awarded accreditation to 19 equine aftercare organizations, bringing the total number of accredited organizations to 42, with more than 120 facilities throughout North America.
The R.A.C.E. Fund launches its 2014 drive with an online auction on eBay starting June 21 at 8 p.m. ET and ending on June 28 at 8 p.m. to help raise funds for racehorse retirement and rescue.
The owner/trainer of stakes winner Lisa's Booby Trap, has donated the filly's front horseshoes that she wore when she won the Loudonville Stakes to the R.A.C.E. Fund to help raise funds for racehorse retirment and rescue.
The R.A.C.E. Fund, a racehorse retirement organization, announced that substantial funding by the Penn National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association has largely contributed to the continued success of the program.
Penn National HBPA president John Wames and the board of directors have endorsed the non-profit organization, R.A.C.E Fund, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Early Nominees to Triple Crown Races Increase
- Futura Powerful J&B Met Winner at Kenilworth
- Complete List of Triple Crown Nominees
- Aqueduct Cancels Racing for Saturday, Jan. 31
- Leave the Light On Off Derby Trail
- The Legacy of Gone West
- KY Derby Winner Thunder Gulch Pensioned at 23
- Honor Code, Top Billing Near 4YO Debuts
- Withers Favorite El Kabeir Breezes at Belmont
- Is Ceftiofur Sodium an Effective Treatment for Placentitis?