The R.A.C.E. Fund launches its 2014 drive with an online auction on eBay starting June 21 at 8 p.m. ET and ending on June 28 at 8 p.m. to help raise funds for racehorse retirement and rescue.
The owner/trainer of stakes winner Lisa's Booby Trap, has donated the filly's front horseshoes that she wore when she won the Loudonville Stakes to the R.A.C.E. Fund to help raise funds for racehorse retirment and rescue.
The R.A.C.E. Fund, a racehorse retirement organization, announced that substantial funding by the Penn National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association has largely contributed to the continued success of the program.
Penn National HBPA president John Wames and the board of directors have endorsed the non-profit organization, R.A.C.E Fund, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Miss Behaviour Targets Charles Town Oaks
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- Artemis Agrotera Heads Gallant Bloom
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs
- HRRN Programming on New SiriusXM Channels
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Lenny's Place - Episode 1
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding