The Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance has awarded accreditation to 19 equine aftercare organizations, bringing the total number of accredited organizations to 42, with more than 120 facilities throughout North America.
The R.A.C.E. Fund launches its 2014 drive with an online auction on eBay starting June 21 at 8 p.m. ET and ending on June 28 at 8 p.m. to help raise funds for racehorse retirement and rescue.
The owner/trainer of stakes winner Lisa's Booby Trap, has donated the filly's front horseshoes that she wore when she won the Loudonville Stakes to the R.A.C.E. Fund to help raise funds for racehorse retirment and rescue.
The R.A.C.E. Fund, a racehorse retirement organization, announced that substantial funding by the Penn National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association has largely contributed to the continued success of the program.
Penn National HBPA president John Wames and the board of directors have endorsed the non-profit organization, R.A.C.E Fund, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Longtime Owner/Breeder Miles Dies at 85
- Kentucky Derby Wrap
- Derby Overnight Rating Highest Since 1992
- Gold Ship Sails to Breakthrough Tenno Sho Win
- Kentucky Derby: Carrots for American Pharoah
- 2015 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Baffert: Derby Win 'Was a Big Sigh of Relief'
- Post Kentucky Derby News Update for May 3