Watch the Queen's Plate race from a track-side view. view slideshow
The Retirement Assistance and Care for Equine Fund (R.A.C.E. Fund), a 501 C 3 non-profit organization, launches its spring fund drive with an online auction on eBay May 25 at 8 p.m. The auction ends June 1.
Lenny recaps the Haskell Invitational, Jim Dandy and Diana Handicap. watch video
The 2012 Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs. view slideshow
David Wells, the trainer of record-setting horse Rapid Redux, donated items of Rapid Redux to the R.A.C.E. Fund organization to be auctioned off to help raise funds for racehorse retirement and rehabilitation.
Lenny Shulman interviews Rosie Napravnik, jockey for Pants on Fire. Watch Video
Fairmount Park, which recently put in place a zero tolerance policy on slaughter, will host an April 23 fundraiser to benefit its newly established Thoroughbred adoption program, Racehorse Alternative Choice Environment.
Jockey Julien Leparoux won six of the first eight races on a nine-race card at Churchill Downs June 27, including a dead-heat.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Podcast: Bob Baffert and the Breeders' Cup
- Kentucky Regulator Approves 2015 Race Dates
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- Raffetto Joins New England HPBA Effort
- Trainer D'Amato's Success Long Time in Coming
- CT Classic Could Move to Afternoon in 2015
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- Fawkner, Adelaide Among Cox Plate Favorites
- Foreign Policy to Stand at River Oaks Farms