The untested, unbeaten and so far brilliant Discreet Cat puts his unblemished record on the line in Sunday's $150,000 Jerome Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. II) for 3-year-olds at one mile.
Henny Hughes returns to Saratoga Saturday as the horse to beat among the 11 entered in the seven-furlong King's Bishop (gr. I) for 3-year-olds.
When trainer Mike Mitchell sends out Remembering Star in the $150,000 Lazaro Barrera Memorial Stakes (gr. II) at Hollywood Park on Saturday, fond memories of both the horse after which the colt is named and the trainer after which the race is named will be rekindled.
Most Popular Stories
- Two Share Fastest Furlong Time at F-T Show
- Champion Wise Dan Back at the Track
- Hall Finalists Include Leatherbury, Lava Man
- Wise Dan, Main Sequence Top Turf Classic Noms
- New Social Media Rule for Australian Racing
- Mountaineer Cancels; Parx Loses Most of Card
- The Great War No Longer Pursuing Derby
- Daredevil Back to Work After Swale Washout
- The Jockey Club 2015 Fact Book Now Online
- Indiana Derby Moves to Mid-July This Year