The untested, unbeaten and so far brilliant Discreet Cat puts his unblemished record on the line in Sunday's $150,000 Jerome Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. II) for 3-year-olds at one mile.
Henny Hughes returns to Saratoga Saturday as the horse to beat among the 11 entered in the seven-furlong King's Bishop (gr. I) for 3-year-olds.
When trainer Mike Mitchell sends out Remembering Star in the $150,000 Lazaro Barrera Memorial Stakes (gr. II) at Hollywood Park on Saturday, fond memories of both the horse after which the colt is named and the trainer after which the race is named will be rekindled.
Most Popular Stories
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Arrogate Logs Final Pegasus Work
- Page McKenney Does it Again at Laurel Park
- First Foal Arrives for Gainesway's Karakontie
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Classic Empire On Track for Holy Bull
- Finest City Dazzles in Santa Monica
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Louisiana Derby Season Begins
- Pegasus Workers Drill Across Florida
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner