Bill Cubbedge's Molly Morgan, a lackluster fifth in the Delaware Handicap (gr. I) last time out, will try to add a second graded win to her record Aug. 9 in the $100,000 Gardenia Stakes (gr. III) at Ellis Park.
Jim Arrison's Flattering Bea, usually well off the early pace, changed tactics and came away with a neck victory in the $200,000 Sugar Maple Stakes at Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races the evening of April 19.
Eight of the 10 contestants in the Debutante Stakes (gr. III) at Churchill Downs June 23 broke their maidens in their last start.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby