Bill Cubbedge's Molly Morgan, a lackluster fifth in the Delaware Handicap (gr. I) last time out, will try to add a second graded win to her record Aug. 9 in the $100,000 Gardenia Stakes (gr. III) at Ellis Park.
Jim Arrison's Flattering Bea, usually well off the early pace, changed tactics and came away with a neck victory in the $200,000 Sugar Maple Stakes at Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races the evening of April 19.
Eight of the 10 contestants in the Debutante Stakes (gr. III) at Churchill Downs June 23 broke their maidens in their last start.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- AUS Breeders Mull Legal Action Over New Rules
- Will Frankel's Success Boost F-T Yearlings?
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Sunday Silence Dominates Broodmare Sires