Bill Cubbedge's Molly Morgan, a lackluster fifth in the Delaware Handicap (gr. I) last time out, will try to add a second graded win to her record Aug. 9 in the $100,000 Gardenia Stakes (gr. III) at Ellis Park.
Jim Arrison's Flattering Bea, usually well off the early pace, changed tactics and came away with a neck victory in the $200,000 Sugar Maple Stakes at Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races the evening of April 19.
Eight of the 10 contestants in the Debutante Stakes (gr. III) at Churchill Downs June 23 broke their maidens in their last start.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Miss Behaviour Romps in Charles Town Oaks
- Untapable Unstoppable in Grade I Cotillion
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Suffolk Open to Any Viable Plans for Racing
- Featured Horse Profile: Artemis Agrotera
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Artemis Agrotera Gets Up to Win Gallant Bloom
- Thank You Marylou Coasts Clear in Dogwood
- Moreno, Itsmyluckyday Work for Super Saturday