Trainer Bob Baffert entered a trio led by Euroears in the $100,000 Vernon O. Underwood Stakes Nov. 26, a race that has also attracted grade I winner Comma to the Top, returning from an extended layoff.
The front-running gelding takes the first added-money event on the Preakness (gr. I) Day program at Pimlico.
Comedero, undefeated in three starts this season while romping easily in all of them, leads the way in the $100,000 Chick Lang Stakes (gr. III) May 15 on the Preakness (gr. I) undercard at Pimlico.
Bob Baffert, who has won three of the last seven runnings of the San Vicente Stakes (gr. II), will saddle a pair of speedy colts in the $150,000 sprint for 3-year-olds Feb. 15 at Santa Anita.
Most Popular Stories
- Indicators Drop at Ocala August Yearling Sale
- Speedy Moreno Dangerous Again in Woodward
- Santa Anita's Main Track to Reopen Sept. 2
- Target on Wise Dan for Bernard Baruch Return
- Sunset Glow Has Experience Edge in Debutante
- Gains Posted as Doncaster Premier Sale Ends
- Solis Returns to California to Ride Full Time
- Miss Behaviour Cuts Back for Prioress Run
- Kentucky Considers Allowing Salix-Free Races
- Tritap, a Son of Tapit, to Heritage Stallions