Trainer Bob Baffert entered a trio led by Euroears in the $100,000 Vernon O. Underwood Stakes Nov. 26, a race that has also attracted grade I winner Comma to the Top, returning from an extended layoff.
The front-running gelding takes the first added-money event on the Preakness (gr. I) Day program at Pimlico.
Comedero, undefeated in three starts this season while romping easily in all of them, leads the way in the $100,000 Chick Lang Stakes (gr. III) May 15 on the Preakness (gr. I) undercard at Pimlico.
Bob Baffert, who has won three of the last seven runnings of the San Vicente Stakes (gr. II), will saddle a pair of speedy colts in the $150,000 sprint for 3-year-olds Feb. 15 at Santa Anita.
Most Popular Stories
- Competitive Edge Super Sharp in Hopeful Romp
- Belmont Fall Championship Meet Opens Sept. 5
- Cary Street Rides Rail to Greenwood Suprise
- Breeder, Businessman Garvin Dies at Age 71
- Filly First Winner for Sire Elusive Warning
- After the Wire: Bernard Baruch & Woodward S.
- Condo Commando 'Splash-tastic' in Spinaway
- Midnight Storm Shakes Up Del Mar Derby
- Wise Dan Victorious in Bernard Baruch Return
- Itsmyluckyday Unlikely to Return in Gold Cup