Trainer Bob Baffert entered a trio led by Euroears in the $100,000 Vernon O. Underwood Stakes Nov. 26, a race that has also attracted grade I winner Comma to the Top, returning from an extended layoff.
The front-running gelding takes the first added-money event on the Preakness (gr. I) Day program at Pimlico.
Comedero, undefeated in three starts this season while romping easily in all of them, leads the way in the $100,000 Chick Lang Stakes (gr. III) May 15 on the Preakness (gr. I) undercard at Pimlico.
Bob Baffert, who has won three of the last seven runnings of the San Vicente Stakes (gr. II), will saddle a pair of speedy colts in the $150,000 sprint for 3-year-olds Feb. 15 at Santa Anita.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- A Look Back at A.P. Indy's Hollywood Futurity
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- End of Road for ‘Claiming Rule’ Challenge
- Del Mar to Pay Out Consolations for Pick 6
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Woolf Award Finalists Announced
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Thoroughbred Makeover Accepting Applications
- Greatbullsoffire Tops Futurity