Facing a group of turf distaffers as good as any a racing secretary could amass outside of Breeders' Cup day, Dickinson showed she was well on her way to becoming the latest unique talent in Kiaran McLaughlin's barn.
Godolphin Racing's Dickinson ran by 1-2 choice Lady Eli in the shadow of the wire April 15 at Keeneland to claim the $350,000 Coolmore Jenny Wiley Stakes (G1T).
A whole seven days had gone by since trainer Graham Motion had won a graded stakes at Keeneland. On a damp day, Gestut Faerhof's homebred Quidura made sure to put an end to her conditioner's mini drought.
Most Popular Stories
- Grade 1 Winner, Sire Devil His Due Dies at 28
- Desormeaux Switches Agents to Arroyo
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Into Mischief Filly Tops Early at Midlantic Sale
- Hips to Watch: Day 2 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Speedy Smart Strike Filly Brings $525,000
- Smart Strike Filly Leads the Way at Midlantic Sale
- Jimmy Creed Filly Pride of Endswell's Consignment