Retrace the steps of Amazombie in a stellar 2011 campaign. view slideshow
Trainer Doug O'Neill is anxious to see a return to form from Thirtyfirststreet, who heads a field of seven 3-year-olds entered for the $150,000 Snow Chief Stakes at Hollywood Park April 23.
The 14 horses ready to start in the $10-million Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) March 26 are expected to make history as the highest earning field in racing history outside Japan.
Dancing in Silks, who has been winless since his nose victory 2009 Sentient Jet Breeders' Cup Sprint at Santa Anita, will get a chance to redeem himself with a new trainer and jockey in the Feb. 27 Sensational Star Handicap.
Grade I winners Cost of Freedom and Jessica Is Back head their respective sprint divisions of the Sunshine Millions taking place at Santa Anita in California and at Gulfstream Park in Florida Jan. 29.
Glen Hill Farm's Dilemma picked his first win since November 2008 with a perfectly timed ride from birthday boy Garrett Gomez in Santa Anita's $100,000 Daytona Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the hillside turf course Jan. 1.
Dance With Gable, a perfect three-for-three in his career on Santa Anita's hillside turf course, steps up in class for the $100,000 Daytona Stakes (gr. IIIT) Jan. 1.
Quick Enough lived up to his name in the Morvich Handicap (gr. IIIT) Oct. 11 as he gave jockey Patrick Valenzuela his first Oak Tree stakes win in nearly four years with a 1 1/2-length score in the six-furlong turf event.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Morning-Line Pick in Wide-Open Haskell
- Stellar Wind, Vale Dori Face Off Again in Hirsch
- Fayeq Impresses in Saratoga Allowance Victory
- Roly Poly, Persuasive tackle Qemah in Prix Rothschild
- Irish Strait Sentimental Choice in Monmouth S.
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Into the Gray Brings Graydar First Winner
- NBC Plans Live Coverage of Haskell
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Jockey Flores Plans to Retire From Riding