Juddmonte Farm's Tates Creek, under a patient ride by Jerry Bailey, ran down Amonita in deep stretch to record a one-length victory in the $100,000 Noble Damsel Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Belmont Park Saturday.
It was just over a year ago when Emile Ramsammy last rode Quick Blue on Canadian soil, a wire-to-wire win in the Bison City Stakes at Fort Erie. On Saturday, the pair picked up where they had left off, duplicating their front-running triumph of 12 months ago, this time galloping to glory in the $164,550 Royal North Stakes at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- Stronach Still Seeking New Heights for Racing
- R. A. Hill Stable Buys Into Breaking Lucky
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- Metaboss to Harris Farms in California
- First Foal by Palace Malice Born
- Classic Empire Aims for Season Debut in Holy Bull
- Zayat, Romans Want to See Prayer for Relief in Pegasus
- Arrogate Sails Through Penultimate Work for Pegasus Cup
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Luxair Jets Official Eclipse Awards Partner